Interactive Maps with Data Layers
- NOAA navigational chart overlays
- Marine Forecasts
- Buoy and C-Man reports
- Marine and severe weather watch/warning outlines
- Severe storm and tropical cyclone tracking
- CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Canadian, Caribbean, and Mexican radar data
- Forecast radar for the CONUS
- High resolution satellite imagery to highlight clouds and fog
- Wave heights
- Sea and land temperatures
Cities and Ports Observations and Expert Forecasts
- Latest observations and almanac
- UV forecasts
- Sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset times
- Detailed short term nowcasts for locations within the CONUS
- Global Hourly and 10-day forecasts
- Textual National Weather Service watch and warning bulletins for the United States
Intellicast Boating Intellicast
All of this from Intellicast, the authority in expert weather, part of The Weather Channel Companies.
Intellicast.com delivers site-specific forecasts for 60,000 sites in the U.S. and around the globe.
From detailed local forecasts to hurricane tracks, severe weather warnings to international conditions, Intellicast.com has the active weather tools business professionals and outdoor enthusiast have come to rely on, consistently making it one of the top weather sites on the Internet.