« View county listFlood Warning
921 AM MDT SUN MAY 29 2016
* Flood Warning continues for
The Laramie River at Laramie.
* For the Laramie River at Laramie, Minor flooding is occurring, with
a stage of 8.5 feet measured at 08 AM Sunday.
* Minor flooding is forecast, with a maximum stage of 8.6 feet expected
Wednesday night, which is 0.6 feet above flood stage.
* Impact...at 9.0 feet...Water overflows the greenway at Spruce and
Park Streets. Homes next to the greenway along the right river bank
experience moderate flooding. Water begins to encroach the mobile
home park along the south end of McCue Street along the left river
bank. Water is bankfull behind trailer homes within the Lee Trailer
Court located just north of Curtis Street. Optimist Park south of
Garfield Street begins to flood.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 8.8 feet
on Jun 14 2015.
LAT...LON 4142 10585 4142 10551 4128 10549 4119 10570