« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon-
Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon-Northwest Blue Mountains-
including the following locations Meacham, Tollgate, Long Creek,
North Powder, Ukiah, and Ski Bluewood Resort
1207 PM PST Sat Feb 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM SUNDAY TO 4 AM PST
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for heavy snow...which is in effect from 4 AM
Sunday to 4 AM PST Tuesday.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...5 to 10 inches.
* TIMING...Snow will start late tonight and continue into Tuesday
* WINDS...Southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the 20s.
* WEB PAGE: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while