« View county listFire Weather Watch
343 PM CST Sun Feb 26 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM TEMPERATURES AND LOW
RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR WESTERN OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN NORTH TEXAS...
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday
* TIMING...Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday evening.
* WIND...Southwest at 25 to 35 mph, with gusts to 50 mph
* HUMIDITY...15 to 20 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Mid 70s to low 80s.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.