« View county listWinter Storm Warning
Including the cities of Ontonagon and Ironwood
404 AM EST Sat Feb 25 2017 /304 AM CST Sat Feb 25 2017/
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST /6 AM
CST/ THIS MORNING...
* Lake effect snow showers will produce another 1 to 3 inches of
snow through daybreak this morning.
* Winds gusting as high as 25 MPH will produce patchy blowing
and drifting snow, especially near Lake Superior.
* Travel will be difficult where heavier snow has occurred
overnight. Roads will be snow covered, and visibility could
still be briefly reduced to under one mile at times.
* A Winter Storm Warning for heavy lake effect snow and blowing
snow means severe winter weather conditions are occurring.
Travel in some areas may be dangerous.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.weather.gov/mqt