« View county listFlood Warning
713 PM CST FRI FEB 5 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Pearl River At Jackson
* until further notice.
* At 6:15 PM Friday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 33.0 feet by
* Impact...At 33.0 feet...Rosemary Road is closed. Sidney Street is
impassable. There is water on West Street. The playing field off
Westbrook Road is underwater. Water is on Nichols and Julienne
streets in the Hightower Area; however, both are passable. Water is
approaching Packs Auto Detail Shop on South West Street.
* Impact...At 32.0 feet...Water begins to affect businesses on South
President and South Farish streets. Sidney Street is flooded.
* Impact...At 31.0 feet...Water begins to impact approaches to
additional homes and businesses in the Byram area.
Flood Observed Forecast 7 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sat Sun Mon Crest Time Date
Middle Pearl River
Jackson 28 31.4 Fri 06 PM 31.6 32.0 32.4 33.0 06 AM 02/10
LAT...LON 3193 9025 3212 9034 3243 9013 3237 9002
3213 9020 3198 9012