« View county listFlood Warning
647 AM EST Mon Nov 20 2017
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Saint Marys River near Decatur
* until late Thursday night.
* At 6 AM Monday the stage was 18.9 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 17.0 foot flood stage
around 1 AM Thursday November 23.
* At 18.5 feet...County Road 225 North...just north of Pleasant Mills
Indiana is closed by flood water. Low land areas of Kekionga Park
on the southeast side of Decatur begin flooding. Flooding is
limited to farm land in Pleasant Mills Indiana and Wilshire Ohio.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.8 feet which occurred
on Apr 6 2009.
LAT...LON 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494