« View county listFlood Warning
907 PM EDT Mon Apr 23 2018
...Flood Warning extended until Wednesday afternoon...The Flood
Warning continues for
The Big Creek near Alpharetta.
* Until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 7.7 feet...and slowly rising.
* Minor flooding will continue.
* Flood stage is 7 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 8.1 feet by Tuesday
morning. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday morning.
* At 8 feet...Minor flooding continues to expand further into the
woodlands and fields along the creek from near Cumming in south
Forsyth County to Alpharetta and Roswell in north Fulton County.
Additional portions of The Big Creek Greenway have minor flooding
with 1 to 2 feet of water. Most of the walking and biking paths
will be closed...especially upstream and downstream from the gage
on Kimball Bridge Road and near Rock Mill Park. Portions of the
YMCA Campground off Preston Ridge Road will flood.
LAT...LON 3410 8425 3410 8420 3404 8425 3402 8430
3404 8433 3407 8427