« View county listWinter Storm Watch
Including the cities of Superior, Washburn, Bayfield, Ashland,
321 PM CST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH
The National Weather Service in Duluth has issued a Winter Storm
Watch...which is in effect from Thursday evening through Saturday
* TIMING...Snow is expected to begin Thursday night and continue
through Friday before ending Saturday morning.
* LOCATIONS...Douglas county east through Iron county. This
includes Solon Springs, Iron River, Ashland and Hurley.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...8 to 12 inches.
* WINDS...Northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* VISIBILITIES...less than one half mile in the heavier snow.
* IMPACTS...The heavy snow will make many roads impassable.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest
forecasts for updates.