« View county listWinter Storm Watch
North Laramie Range-
Including the city of Garrett
237 PM MDT Mon Mar 27 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a Winter
Storm Watch, which is in effect from Tuesday morning through late
* TIMING...6 AM MDT Tuesday through 6 AM MDT Wednesday.
* TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...10 to 15 inches with locally higher
* WINDS/VISIBILITY...Strong north winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts
to 35 mph are possible especially Tuesday evening and overnight.
Visibilities may be reduced to one half mile at times in falling
and blowing snow.
* IMPACTS...Travel may become hazardous with slick and snow
packed roads. Visibilities may be reduced in falling and
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
North Laramie Range-North Snowy Range Foothills-
Sierra Madre Range-South Laramie Range-
Including the cities of Garrett, Arlington, Elk Mountain, Buford,
Pumpkin Vine, and Vedauwoo
227 PM MDT Tue Mar 28 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM MDT
* TIMING...Through 6 AM MDT Wednesday.
* TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...2 to 5 inches in the Arlington area
and South Laramie Range. 5 to 9 inches in the North Laramie
* WINDS/VISIBILITY...North winds of 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 35
mph through the evening. Visibilities will be reduced to a half
mile at times in falling and blowing snow.
* IMPACTS...Travel may become hazardous with slick and snow packed
roads. Temperatures dropping into the upper 20s tonight could
cause wet roads from this afternoon to become icy overnight as
well. Visibilities will be reduced in falling and blowing snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
snow and strong winds will create restricted visibilities and
drifting snow along area roadways. Use caution when traveling...
especially in open areas.