« View county listFlood Warning
1022 AM CST THU FEB 23 2017
The National Weather Service in La Crosse WI has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Wisconsin River At Castle Rock Dam.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 10:10 AM Thursday the flow was 32266 cfs.
* Flood stage is 30000 cfs.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to a flow near 35000 cfs
by this evening. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
LAT...LON 4392 9007 4402 9002 4402 8996 4377 8984 4377 8990
1119 AM CST THU FEB 23 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Yellow River AT Necedah.
* until late Monday night...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 AM Thursday the stage was 16.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 17.6 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
LAT...LON 4415 9009 4415 9014 4395 9006 4396 9003
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Waukon, Mauston, Friendship, and Viroqua
303 PM CST Thu Feb 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
6 AM CST SATURDAY...
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory which is in effect from midnight tonight to 6 AM
CST Saturday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Expect a wintry mix to develop around midnight and then diminish
by 6 am Saturday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur Friday evening...and the
greatest amount of ice accumulation looks to occur Friday
* Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches and ice
accumulations of 2/10 of an inch are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* The ice and snow will result in difficult travel
conditions...including the morning and evening commutes on
A winter weather advisory means that periods of snow...sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.