« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Eastern Uinta Mountains-
859 PM MST Tue Feb 21 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY
TO 6 PM MST THURSDAY...
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE THE CITIES OF...Manila...Dutch John.
* TIMING...Scattered snow showers will develop overnight and
increase in coverage tomorrow. Heavy snow is possible
Wednesday afternoon through Thursday especially along north
* SNOW ACCUMULATION...4 to 8 inches.
* WINDS...Northwest 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* IMPACTS...Travel and outdoor recreation will be impacted.
Mountain roads and highways should be icy and snow packed with
areas of blowing and drifting snow reducing visibility to
under one mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while