« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Wasatch Mountains South of I-80-Western Uinta Mountains-
Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs-Central Mountains-
Including the cities of Alta, Brighton, Mirror Lake Highway,
Scofield, Cove Fort, Koosharem, and Fish Lake
1023 PM MDT Mon Mar 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM MDT
* AFFECTED AREA...The Wasatch and Western Uinta Mountains, along
with the Wasatch Plateau, Book Cliffs, and Central Utah
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Storm totals of 9-18 inches.
* TIMING...Snow will continue over before dissipating Tuesday
* WINDS...Northwest gusts up to 40 mph tonight into tomorrow
* IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions can be expected at times
through Tuesday morning. Pockets of blowing snow may develop
tonight near exposed ridgelines.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow accumulations
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial