« View county listCoastal Flood Advisory
400 AM CDT THU APR 28 2016
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CDT TONIGHT...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CORPUS CHRISTI HAS ISSUED A
COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY FOR SAN PATRICIO AND REFUGIO COUNTIES...WHICH
IS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CDT TONIGHT.
* COASTAL FLOODING...HIGHER THAN NORMAL WATER LEVELS ALONG AREA
BAYS THROUGH AT LEAST THIS EVENING.
* TIMING...WATER LEVELS ALONG AREA BAYS WILL BE THE HIGHEST THIS
AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
* IMPACTS...LOW AREAS ALONG INGLESIDE ON THE BAY MAY FLOOD.
INDIAN POINT PIER AND SUNSET LAKE PARK IN PORTLAND MAY FLOOD.
LOW AREAS ALONG HYNES BAY MAY FLOOD.
A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY INDICATES THAT ONSHORE WINDS AND TIDES
WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE FLOODING OF LOW AREAS ALONG THE SHORE.
845 AM CDT THU APR 28 2016
...Flood Warning extended until late tonight...The Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until late tonight...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 AM Thursday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Nonflood flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 20.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Bloomington 20 20.1 Thu 08 AM 19.4 19.1 18.9 18.8 18.6
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685