« View county listFlood Warning
240 AM CDT MON APR 27 2015
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The San Bernard River Near Boling.
* until Wednesday afternoon...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0215 AM Monday the stage was 18.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 21.8 feet by this evening.
The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins upstream from the gage with
significant backwater flooding up Peach Creek in Wharton County inundating low
lying areas. Minor backwater flooding up Snake Creek in Fort Bend County
LAT...LON 2940 9592 2930 9584 2913 9566 2913 9577 2930 9595 2940 9605