« View county listFlood Warning
837 PM CST FRI FEB 24 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* Until Saturday evening...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Bloomington 20 21.0 Fri 08 PM 20.0 17.6 16.7 16.7 16.0
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685