« View county listFlood Warning
1000 AM CDT TUE APR 28 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the San Antonio River At Goliad.
* until Thursday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 26.5 feet by tomorrow early afternoon.The
river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow late evening.
* At 25.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with water in the
lowest areas of Goliad state park. Livestock below Goliad to the
Guadalupe River confluence are cut off and potentially drown.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
San Antonio River
Goliad 25 24.1 Tue 09 AM 26.5 21.9 12.4 10.7 10.1
LAT...LON 2871 9772 2878 9762 2855 9690 2848 9692