« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the cities of Crater Lake, Diamond Lake,
and Union Creek
801 AM PST Sat Feb 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM SUNDAY TO
4 AM PST MONDAY...
* Snow accumulations...6 to 12 inches. Around 3 inches expected
near Siskiyou Summit on Interstate 5.
* Winds...West 15 to 25 mph.
* Elevation...Highest snow amounts generally above 4000 feet.
* Timing...Highest snowfall rates...around one inch per hour...
are expected Sunday afternoon.
* Locations include...Highways 138...230 and 62 near Diamond
Lake and Crater Lake. Highway 140 near Lake of the Woods.
Mount Ashland Ski Road.
* Impacts...Roads are expected to become snow covered in heavier
snow showers. Blowing snow will reduce visibilities at times
to less than one quarter mile.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.