« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the cities of Crater Lake and Diamond Lake
803 PM PDT Sat Mar 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM SUNDAY TO
11 AM PDT MONDAY...
* Snow accumulations...10 to 14 inches.
* Winds...South 20 to 30 mph becoming southwest 10 to 20 mph
* Elevation...Above 4500 feet.
* Timing...Early Sunday morning until late Monday morning.
* Locations include...Highways 62...58...and 230 near Crater Lake
and Willamette Pass. Highway 140 near Lake of the Woods.
Interstate 5 at Siskiyou Summit may see a few inches Sunday
night into Monday morning.
* Impacts...Snow covered roads are most likely Sunday morning and
especially Sunday night into Monday morning due to cooler
overnight and morning temperatures and less influence by the
spring sun angle.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://weather.gov/medford/hazard
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling, especially in open