« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the cities of Crater Lake and Diamond Lake
239 AM PDT Mon Mar 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT THIS
* Snow accumulations...Additional 2 to 5 inches.
* Elevation...Above 4000 feet.
* Timing...Until late morning.
* Locations include...Highways 62...58...and 230 near Crater
Lake and Willamette Pass and the Mt Ashland ski park road.
Highway 140 near Lake of the Woods. Interstate 5 at Siskiyou
Summit may see a few inches Sunday night into Monday morning.
* Impacts...Snow covered roads are most likely this morning due to
cooler overnight and morning temperatures and less influence by
the higher spring sun angle.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling
and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling, especially in