« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon-Northwest Blue Mountains-
including the following locations Meacham, Tollgate,
and Ski Bluewood Resort
402 AM PST Tue Feb 28 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST THIS
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...an additional 1 to 3 inches.
* TIMING...Snow showers will continue into this morning before
becoming scattered this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Roads will remain snow covered and hazardous for
travel including Interstate 84.
* WINDS...West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the mid 20s.
* WEB PAGE: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use extra caution