« View county listWind Advisory
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
Including the city of Valley Falls
313 AM PST Mon Nov 20 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST TUESDAY...
* Winds...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Locally
higher gusts to 60 mph are possible in the higher elevations.
* Timing...Through this afternoon. The strongest winds are
expected this morning.
* Locations include...Summer Lake, Paisley and along Hwy 31
between those locations. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, The Warner
Mountains and higher elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra