« View county listFlood Warning
559 PM PST MON DEC 22 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Coquille River at Coquille.
* At 5:30 PM Monday the stage was 23.9 feet.
* Flood Stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Impact...At 24.0 feet...Homes and roads are threatened in low-lying
areas along and near the Coquille River. Expect significant
widespread flooding throughout the Coquille River estuary to Myrtle
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 23.6 feet
on Dec 3 2012.
Do not drive through flooded areas or roads. The water may be too
deep to allow for safe passage or there may be unseen damage to the
roadway. Use alternate routes and stay away from riverbanks.
For the latest river stages and forecasts, visit our web page at
www.weather.gov/medford or listen to noaa weather radio.
LAT...LON 4312 12442 4307 12416 4310 12412 4323 12422 4316 12441