« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Central Douglas County-Eastern Curry County and Josephine County-
Including the cities of Glendale and Cave Junction
332 AM PST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS
MORNING TO 4 AM PST MONDAY...
* Snow accumulations: 2 to 4 inches with 4 to 8 inches above
* Elevation: Generally above 1500 feet.
* Timing: The highest snowfall rates are expected this afternoon.
* Locations include: Glendale, Azalea, Tiller, Interstate 5 from
Sexton Pass to Canyonville, Cave Junction, Highway 199 from
Hayes Hill to Obrien, Highway 42 at Camas Mountain Pass, and
* Impacts: Any heavier snow showers, even during the afternoon,
could quickly create slushy conditions on roadways. Snowfall
will reduce visibilities to less than a half mile at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.