« View county listFire Weather Watch
401 PM CST Wed Feb 22 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THURSDAY MORNING
THROUGH 8 PM THURSDAY EVENING FOR VERY DRY AND WINDY CONDITIONS
FOR AREAS OF NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA ALONG AND WEST OF HIGHWAY 75.
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from 11 am Thursday morning through 8
pm Thursday evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...IN Oklahoma, Osage, Washington, Pawnee, Tulsa,
Creek, Okfuskee, and Okmulgee counties.
* WIND...South winds 15 to 25 miles an hour with gusts to 35 miles
* HUMIDITY...Around 25 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Highs in the mid 80s.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A fire weather watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur.