« View county listFire Weather Watch
428 AM CST Tue Feb 28 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON CST TODAY
THROUGH THIS EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM TEMPERATURES
AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR PORTIONS OF WESTERN AND NORTH
CENTRAL OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN NORTH TEXAS...
* TIMING...Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday evening.
* WIND...West-southwest at 15 to 30 mph, with gusts to 35 TO 45 mph.
* HUMIDITY...20 to 35 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Mid 70s to low 80s.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
* OTHER IMPACTS... A wind shift will move across the area
Tuesday evening into Tuesday night with northwest winds 15-25
mph and higher gusts. This could cause problems for any
ongoing firefighting efforts.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.