« View county listFlood Warning
934 PM EST FRI MAR 6 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ohio River at Maysville
* from this evening to Sunday evening.
* At 9 PM the stage was 50.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 51.3 feet by Saturday evening.
The river will fall below flood stage Sunday afternoon.
* At stages near 51.0 feet, Water enters Huntington Park Power Plant and
backwater and lowland flooding begins along creeks near Maysville.
Backwater flooding also begins in Brown County, especially along Eagle
and Straight Creeks. The City of Maysville itself is protected by
flood walls to a stage just above 79 feet.
LAT...LON 3861 8362 3871 8368 3871 8374 3880 8389
3874 8392 3862 8377