« View county listWind Advisory
Union County-Harding County-
335 AM MDT Wed Mar 29 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM MDT this evening.
* LOCATION...Northeast plains.
* WINDS...North 25 to 35 mph. Gusts to 45 mph are possible.
* TIMING...Strong winds will develop this morning and continue
through the day.
* VISIBILITY...3-5 miles during the morning in local blowing snow.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Take action to secure trash cans, lawn
furniture, and other loose or lightweight outdoor objects.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.