« View county listFlood Warning
1158 AM CST SUN NOV 29 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold
* from Monday afternoon to Wednesday.
* At 11:30 AM Sunday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 25.1 feet Tuesday morning and fall
below flood stage by Wednesday morning.
* Impact: At 25.1 feet...St. Louis County closes the following roads at
this height: Butler Hill west of Summerhedge Place, Meramec Bottom
Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21, Hawkins Road south of Meramec
Bottom Road, and Old Telegraph Road at Earl Widman County Park.
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road begins
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21 begins
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold City
Park and at the Flamm City Access on the west bank near the Telegraph
Road bridge are flooded.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Old Telegraph Road at Earl Widman County Park
and Butler Hill Road West beyond Summerhedge Place begin flooding.
Heintz Road between Telegraph and Erb also floods near this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03 12/04
Arnold 24.0 19.72 22.7 25.1 24.0 21.7 20.1
LAT...LON 3851 9043 3851 9039 3845 9032 3841 9034 3845 9043