« View county listFreezing Rain Advisory
Northwest Aroostook-Northeast Aroostook-Northern Somerset-
Including the cities of Allagash, Clayton Lake, Madawaska,
Fort Kent, Frenchville, Presque Isle, Caribou, Van Buren,
Mars Hill, Baker Lake, Billy-Jack Depot, Baxter St Park,
Chamberlain Lake, Churchill Dam, and Mount Katahdin
913 PM EST Fri Feb 24 2017
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* LOCATIONS...All of Northern Maine including the Mount Katahdin
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...around a trace to a tenth of an inch.
* TIMING...Into Saturday morning.
* IMPACTS...Expect some minor travel difficulties. A thin glaze
of ice will produce slippery conditions.
* WINDS...East 5 to 10 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.