« View county listFlood Warning
732 PM CST SAT FEB 6 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Atchafalaya River At Morgan City.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 6.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 6.6 feet
by Monday morning.
* Impact...At stages near 6.0 feet...Flood stage. The city dock will
be under water. Water will cover the lower end of Belleview Front
Street in Berwick. Vessel traffic will be affected by stronger
river current and vessel traffic safety rules will be strictly
enforced by the U.S. Coast Guard.
LAT...LON 2995 9147 2986 9139 2951 9154 2939 9113
2980 9110 2997 9124