« View county listFlood Warning
1202 PM EDT WED JUL 1 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Lafayette.
* until further notice.
* At 11:31 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 19.7 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 20.0 feet...Extensive flooding increases. Flood waters begin to
cover Stair Road located on the southeast side of the river just
off SR 225 in NE Tippecanoe County. Low portions of Barton Beach
Rd is flooded. Several river residences are nearly isolated by high
water. River residences near Interstate 65 are affected by high
water. River Road near River Bend Hospital floods. Local roads
begin to flood in the Granville Bridge area. River residents become
LAT...LON 4056 8673 4048 8688 4040 8709 4033 8709
4040 8688 4054 8670