« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Sawtooth Mountains-Upper Snake Highlands-
Big and Little Wood River Region-
Including the cities of Stanley, Clayton, St. Anthony, Ashton,
Island Park, Driggs, Victor, Hailey, Ketchum, and Bellevue
101 PM MST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING
TO 6 PM MST MONDAY...
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel from snow covered and icy roads
developing this evening and continuing through the day Monday.
* TIMING...Moderate snowfall developing in the Sawtooth and Wood
River region this evening and tapering off Monday morning.
Across the Upper Snake River Highlands, moderate snowfall
developing closer to midnight and continuing through noon Monday
before tapering off.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Storm total accumulation of 5 to 10 inches
above 6000 feet with 2 to 5 inches in the lower valleys.
* CONFIDENCE...Moderate confidence on timing and snow amounts.
Moderate to high confidence on impacts.
* LOCATIONS...Galena Summit, Ashton Hill, Stanley, Clayton,
Ashton, Island Park, Driggs, Victor, and Ketchum.
A winter weather advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
periods of snow and blowing snow may cause travel difficulties.
Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and
remember to take it slow in the snow.