« View county listFire Weather Warning
Middle Snake River Valley/Twin Falls BLM north of the Snake River-
252 AM MDT Wed Jun 28 2017
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 9 PM MDT THIS
EVENING FOR GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONE
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Red Flag
Warning, which is in effect from noon today to 9 PM MDT this
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 425.
* WIND...WIND GUSTS OF 30 TO 35 MPH ARE EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON
AND EARLY THIS EVENING.
* HUMIDITY...MINIMUM HUMIDITY OF 14 TO 17 PERCENT.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. Fires may experience
rapid rates of growth. Please advise the appropriate officials or
fire crews in the field of the red flag warning for portions of
1159 AM MDT Tue Jun 27 2017
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Big Wood River at Hailey
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 5.5 feet.
* Bankfull Stage is 5.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The River will rise to near 5.5 feet by tomorrow
* Impact...At 6.0 feet...Minor flooding is likely near the Della View
Subdivision in Hailey.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri
Big Wood River
Big Wood River at Ha 6.0 5.5 Tue 11 AM 5.5 5.4 5.0
LAT...LON 4379 11450 4381 11431 4329 11421 4330 11440
Custer ID-Blaine ID-
1140 AM MDT MON JUN 26 2017
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Southern Custer County in central Idaho...
Northwestern Blaine County in central Idaho...
* Until 1030 PM MDT Wednesday
* Recent warm weather has kept flows high on area streams and
rivers. Cooler weather Tuesday and Wednesday may mitigate these
Flooding remains possible along and near the following waterways:
* Big Wood River near Hailey and Warm Springs
* Trail Creek through Ketchum
* Big Lost River above Mackay Reservoir
Keep children away from storm drains, culverts, creeks and streams.
Water levels can rise rapidly and sweep children away.
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or occurring. All
interested parties should take necessary precautions immediately.
LAT...LON 4405 11451 4403 11429 4413 11414 4420 11383
4405 11360 4390 11347 4364 11381 4348 11384
4325 11381 4324 11438 4333 11440 4333 11453
4381 11470 4386 11498 4404 11499