« View county listFlood Warning
716 PM CDT MON APR 20 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* From this evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Monday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 18.5 feet by Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing Campgrounds. The 19.0 ft level at
Blountstown may at times not be representative of river levels in
these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local rainfall and
should be used with caution.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490