« View county listFlood Warning
926 AM EDT TUE AUG 4 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Steinhatchee River near Steinhatchee (US 19).
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding will continue.
* Flood stage is 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: The river will rise slightly or remain steady before it begins
to fall this evening. The river will likely fall below flood stage by
* Impact: At 15.7 feet: Water has flooded all of River Road NE and
Ancient Oaks private roads up to 3 feet deep in some areas. All
houses and mobile homes now have water flowing underneath. Water is
also flooding property and is under some houses on Cooey Island
near Palm Street NE.
LAT...LON 2982 8335 2973 8337 2968 8343 2964 8340 2967 8333 2982 8328