« View county listWind Advisory
San Bernardino County Mountains-Riverside County Mountains-
San Diego County Mountains-Apple and Lucerne Valleys-
San Diego County Deserts-San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning-
Including the cities of...Crestline...Running Springs...Julian
144 PM PST Tue Feb 21 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM WEDNESDAY TO 1 AM PST
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 1 AM PST
* WINDS...Westerly 25 to 35 mph...with gusts to 45 mph in the
deserts and 55 mph along desert mountain slopes.
* TIMING...Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday night.
* LOCATION...Desert mountain slopes and adjacent deserts.
* VISIBILITY...Locally reduced to 1 mile or less in blowing dust
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving for motorists in high profile
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.