« View county listFlood Warning
808 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
...This is a dangerous and life threatening situation...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River at Ozark Lock and Dam.
* until Monday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Thursday, the stage was 365.6 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring but the river is falling.
* Flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue falling to below flood stage by
Monday afternoon. However, additional rainfall over the next few
days could impact this forecast. Later updates should be monitored.
* Impact...At 365.0 feet, County Roads 228 and 4 south of Coal Hill in
Johnson County are inundated. Roads northeast of Scranton in Logan
County are inundated by backwater up Cane Creek. This is an
extremely dangerous and life threatening situation.
LAT...LON 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385