« View county listCoastal Flood Advisory
800 PM AKST WED NOV 22 2017
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO NOON
* LOCATION...SOUTH OF KING SALMON.
* COASTAL FLOODING...ROUGH SURF CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED EARLY
THURSDAY AND WILL CAUSE BEACH EROSION. WATER LEVELS WILL RISE
TO 2 TO 4 FEET ABOVE THE MAXIMUM ASTRONOMICAL TIDE LEVEL.
* TIMING...6 AM TO NOON AKST THURSDAY.
* IMPACTS...MINOR INUNDATION OF LOW-LYING COASTAL AREAS.
A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY INDICATES THAT ONSHORE WINDS AND TIDES
WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE FLOODING OF LOW AREAS ALONG THE SHORE.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of King Salmon, Dillingham, Naknek,
and Pilot Point
459 AM AKST Thu Nov 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM AKST THIS
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow occurring. Plan on slippery road
conditions, including during the morning commute. In addition,
areas of poor visibility are expected. Additional snow
accumulations of up to two inches are expected.
* WHERE...Bristol Bay.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will
cause areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving.