« View county listFlood Warning
1126 AM CDT Tue Mar 20 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Tuesday March 20.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 28.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* At 29.0 feet...In Arkansas, water is going over the north side of
Craighead Point. Pumphouse area for the power plant south of
Osceola is flooded. In Tennessee, Lauderdale County Road 924
begins to flood and isolate a house on Island 34.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995
Including the cities of Pocahontas, Piggott, Corning,
Walnut Ridge, Paragould, Jonesboro, Harrisburg, Blytheville,
Wynne, West Memphis, Forrest City, Kennett, Caruthersville,
Southaven, Olive Branch, Holly Springs, Ashland, Ripley MS,
Corinth, Iuka, Senatobia, Booneville, Batesville, Oxford,
New Albany, Pontotoc, Tupelo, Fulton, Charleston, Water Valley,
Coffeeville, Bruce, Calhoun City, Houston, Okolona, Amory,
Aberdeen, Tiptonville, Ripley TN, Covington, Brownsville,
Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville, Memphis, Millington,
Somerville, Oakland, and Bolivar
1137 AM CDT Tue Mar 20 2018
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 9 AM CDT WEDNESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Frost
Advisory, which is in effect from 3 AM to 9 AM CDT Wednesday.
* TEMPERATURE/FROST COVERAGE...Between 33 and 36 degrees.
* TIMING...between 3 AM and 9 AM
* IMPACTS...Any sensitive vegetation will be susceptible to damage
late tonight into Wednesday morning.
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.