« View county listFlood Advisory
1153 AM CDT Wed May 24 2017
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Wednesday May 24 until Friday June 02.
* At 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 32.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue its slow fall toward action stage.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
1214 PM CDT Wed May 24 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Friday May 26.
* At 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 29.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue its fall toward flood stage.
* At 30.0 feet...In Tennessee, The Reach-Coker Slough hunting camp is
flooded. Crawford Road West just north of Fort Pillow historic area
is going under water. Houses are flooding along Cold Creek Road.
Four Mile Road is flooding, and Champion Lake Road is being flooded
by Hatchie River backwater. Sunk Lake Road is flooded north of Bee
Lake. In Arkansas, Highway 120 is flooded between O'Donnell Bend
and the levee, and barge loading has to stop at Osceola.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995