« View county listFlood Advisory
1133 AM CDT THU JUL 30 2015
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark
* from Thursday July 30 until Monday August 03.
* At 10 AM Thursday the stage was 40.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 41.0 feet Thursday July 30.
* At 41.0 feet...Casinos are open and unaffected. Tunica Cutoff Lake
is flooding camp lots and Riverside Drive in Lakeview Camp. In
Arkansas, road to farmstead inside the levee near the southeast
corner of Lee County is flooded. Water is against the toe of the
Arkansas levee in extreme Sothern Crittenden County in places and
most all the way around Midway Lake.
LAT...LON 3491 9062 3491 9022 3480 9034 3450 9051
3455 9059 3476 9074