« View county listFlood Advisory
1141 AM CDT TUE MAR 31 2015
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Memphis
* until Wednesday April 01.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 29.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 34.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 29.4 feet Tuesday March 31.
* At 30.0 feet...In Memphis, the boat landing on the north end of Mud
Island at the mouth of the Wolf River is covered. In Arkansas,
recreational vehicle park south of West Memphis starts to flood.
Dacus Lake Road is flooding north and south of I-40. The river is
against the toe of the levee from the north Shelby County line
south to near Sulcer Road. Water is encroaching the levee near the
south end of Island 40 Chute. The camp near Mound City is flooding.
Water is beginning to flood the settlement near Blue Lake.
LAT...LON 3539 9025 3539 8995 3533 9005 3513 9004
3491 9008 3491 9041