« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Mission Ridge, Pierre, Highmore,
322 AM CST Thu Feb 23 2017 /222 AM MST Thu Feb 23 2017/
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM CST /8 AM MST/
THIS MORNING TO NOON CST /11 AM MST/ FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Aberdeen has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 9 AM CST /8
AM MST/ this morning to noon CST /11 AM MST/ Friday. The Winter
Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Timing...Expect snow to develop through the morning hours and
then diminish around noon Friday.
* Precipitation Rates...The heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between noon and 6 PM this evening.
* Snow Accumulations...Total snow accumulations of 1 to 4 inches
* Winds / Visibilities...Winds gusting as high as 40 mph will
cause areas of blowing and drifting snow. In addition...areas
of poor visibility are expected.
* Impacts...Plan on slippery road conditions...including during
the evening commute.
A winter weather advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.