« View county listFlood Warning
1013 PM EDT Sat May 27 2017
The Flood Warning extended for
The Wateree River At Lake Wateree.
* until late Sunday night...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9 PM Saturday the stage was 99.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near the 100.0 flood
stage after midnight tomorrow.
* At 100.4 feet...The water begins to overflow one or more marinas
along the northwest shores. Some of the piers on Singleton Creek
LAT...LON 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098