« View county listWinter Storm Warning
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the cities of Crater Lake, Crescent Lake, Diamond Lake,
and Howard Prairie
335 PM PST Mon Jan 22 2018
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM TUESDAY TO 10 PM PST
WEDNESDAY ABOVE 5000 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Travel will be very difficult to
impossible, including during the morning commute on Wednesday.
Tree branches could fall as well. Total snow accumulations of
6 to 12 inches, with localized amounts up to 18 inches, are
* WHERE...The Cascades and Siskiyous including Crater Lake,
Diamond Lake, and Mt. Ashland.
* WHEN...10 PM Tuesday to 10 PM Wednesday. The heaviest snowfall
rates will occur between 4 AM and 10 AM Wednesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for significant reductions in
visibility at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions.
* If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.
* The safest place during a winter storm is indoors.
* A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is
likely and poses a threat to life and property. Take protective