« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Eastern Glacier-Cascade-Central and Southern Lewis and Clark-
Eastern Pondera-Eastern Teton-Judith Basin-Fergus-Meagher-
309 AM MST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
11 AM MST MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow, which is in effect from 11 AM this
morning to 11 AM MST Monday.
* Locations: Cut Bank, Great Falls, Kings Hill Pass, Flesher
Pass, Helena, Lincoln, MacDonald Pass, Rogers Pass, Conrad,
Stanford, Lewistown, Lewistown Divide, and White Sulphur
* Timing: Light snow has developed this morning with a passing
cold front. Snow intensity will increase and become more
widespread Sunday afternoon, then continue overnight through
Monday morning. The timing of snowfall overnight is of
particular concern for the Monday morning commute to work and
* Accumulations: Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches at lower
elevations across the plains, with 3 to 6 inches over mountain
* Winds: North 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Impacts: Hazardous driving on snow covered roads, with reduced
visibility in falling and blowing snow.
* Web Page: To see a graphical representation of this hazard,
please visit our web page and click on the detailed hazards
* CANL Page: To see a graphical representation of the degree of
stress on young livestock, please visit our web page and click
on the items of interest link of the left, then select CANL.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
For specific road and travel conditions in Montana, dial 5 1 1 .