« View county listFlood Warning
1006 AM EST MON FEB 27 2017
The National Weather Service in Northern Indiana has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Saint Joseph River Ohio above Newville
* from late Friday night until further notice.
* At 9 AM Monday the stage was 7.3 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage very early
Saturday morning and crest near 12.1 feet around 7 AM Saturday
March 4. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* At 12.0 feet...DeKalb County Road 42 about 3 miles northeast of
Newville floods. Agricultural and low lands flood along the St.
Joseph River to the Cedarville Reservoir.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 12.0 feet which occurred
on Dec 30 2015.
LAT...LON 4126 8498 4140 8481 4139 8478 4123 8493