« View county listFlood Warning
856 AM CST THU FEB 11 2016
...Flood Warning extended until Monday morning...The Flood Warning
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until Monday morning.
* At 8:15 AM Thursday the stage was 17.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday morning.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing Campgrounds. The 19.0 ft level at
Blountstown may at times not be representative of river levels in
these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local rainfall and
should be used with caution.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490