« View county listFlood Warning
Colusa CA-Yolo CA-Sutter CA-Solano CA-Plumas CA-Alpine CA-Placer CA-
Shasta CA-Lassen CA-Amador CA-Tuolumne CA-Sacramento CA-Lake CA-
Stanislaus CA-San Joaquin CA-El Dorado CA-Calaveras CA-Tehama CA-
Butte CA-Glenn CA-Sierra CA-Yuba CA-Nevada CA-
959 AM PST SUN FEB 19 2017
...A FLOOD WARNING FOR URBAN AREAS AND SMALL STREAMS REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 400 PM PST THURSDAY FOR COLUSA...YOLO...SUTTER...
* Interior Northern California will experience another significant
uptick in flooding problems starting late tonight and continuing
through Monday night as an intense Atmospheric River type storm
* Our entire region has saturated soils and many flooded areas
already. This will enhance the impact of additional heavy rains
* Additional stress will be placed on levees, rivers, creeks, and
* We may see flooding in locations which haven't been impacted in
* We are strongly advising all residents in interior Northern
California to be prepared for flooding.
Be prepared to evacuate if flooding should affect your area. Gather
a "go bag" with important items like medications and hard to replace
documents. Do not forget to plan for you pets and animals.
Please never drive across flooded waters and roadways, especially
flowing water. Most people who are killed or injured during floods
are attempting to drive through flooded waters. Turn around, don't
LAT...LON 3725 12146 3810 12157 3808 12230 3832 12206
3884 12229 3867 12262 3907 12309 3950 12306
3955 12288 4033 12307 4058 12269 4117 12246
4118 12250 4118 12133 4059 12132 3835 11963
3776 11988 3780 12018 3713 12122
211 AM PST MON FEB 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Clear Lake At Lakeport.
* At 1:15 AM Monday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to rise to near 10.5 FT tomorrow afternoon then forecast
to fluctuate near 10.5 FT thru early Wednesday morning.
* Flood stage 9.0 ft
* Monitor stage 8.0 ft
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Major flooding occurs all aruond the north
end of the lake, especially in Lakeport and Clearlake Oaks. Highway
20 around the north end of the lake is closed in some areas.
* Impact...Near 9.0 feet, Low lying structures and some main roads
around the lake are threatened by the high lake levels.
* Impact...Near 8.5 feet, Minor flooding of some lake side residents
occurs. More buildings are threatened from Lakeport to Clearlake
LAT...LON 3917 12293 3904 12262 3887 12260 3898 12293
$$High Wind Warning
Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County-
Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County-
Clear Lake/Southern Lake County-
Northeast Foothills/Sacramento Valley-Motherlode-
Including the cities of Shasta Dam, Alder Springs, Lakeport,
Paradise, Grass Valley, and Jackson
330 AM PST Mon Feb 20 2017
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON
TO 4 AM PST TUESDAY...
* TIMING...Strongest winds tonight.
* WINDS...Gusts 55 to 65 mph possible.
* IMPACTS...Downed trees, blowing debris, and widespread,
potentially long-lasting power outages.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Interact with us via social media