« View county listHard Freeze Warning
Coastal Del Norte-Northern Humboldt Coast-Mendocino Coast-
219 AM PST Mon Feb 19 2018
...HARD FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TO 9 AM TUESDAY...
* LOW TEMPERATURES...Mid to upper 20S.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Crescent City, Arcata, Eureka, Fortuna, Fort
Bragg, and Point Arena.
* FOR A DETAILED VIEW OF THE HAZARD AREA...visit
A Hard Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent
or highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
$$High Surf Advisory
255 AM PST Mon Feb 19 2018
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PST TODAY...
* WAVES AND SURF...Breaking waves 19 to 22 feet along west and
northwest facing beaches.
* IMPACTS...Large breaking waves along the coast will lead to
increased wave run-up on beaches with waves topping and
washing over large rocks and jetties. These large waves can be
erratic and unpredictable. Use extra caution near the surf
zone as these large waves will be capable of sweeping people
into the frigid and turbulent ocean water.
A High Surf Advisory Means That High Surf Will Affect Beaches In
The Advisory area, producing rip currents and localized beach