« View county listFlood Warning
756 PM MDT MON MAY 23 2016
* Flood Warning continues for
The Laramie River at Laramie.
* For the Laramie River at Laramie...minor flooding is occurring...with
a stage of 8.8 feet measured at 7 PM Monday.
* Moderate flooding is forecasted...with a maximum stage of 9.1 feet...
which is 1.1 feet above flood stage.
* The river will crest around 9.0 feet Tuesday night.
* Impact...at 10.0 feet...Major flooding occurs along greenway at Park
and Spruce Streets. Houses in vicinity of greenway experience major
flooding. Major flooding of mobile home park along south end of
McCue Street along the left river bank. Water overflows banks in
Lee Trailer Court located just north of Curtis Street. Warehouses
along Cedar Street will flood. Houses in Cottonwood Estates
experience minor flooding.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 8.8 feet
on Jun 14 2015.
LAT...LON 4142 10585 4142 10551 4128 10549 4119 10570