« View county listFlood Warning
755 PM CST WED FEB 22 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Black River At Black River Falls.
* until late Thursday night...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 48.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 47.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall...Dropping below flood
stage by Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 47.0 feet...Some rural roads may begin to flood
including county Highway VV downstream near the La Crosse County
LAT...LON 4437 9080 4413 9100 4411 9097 4417 9088 4435 9075
$$Winter Storm Watch
Including the cities of Wabasha, Dodge Center, Rochester, Winona,
Austin, Medford, Neillsville, Alma, Arcadia, Whitehall,
and Black River Falls
848 PM CST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING
THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING...
* A wintry mix of snow, rain, and freezing rain are possible from
Thursday night through Friday night.
* Total snow accumulations of 5 to 10 inches and ice accumulations
up to 1/10 of an inch are possible.
* Snow and drifting snow may cause significant reductions in
* The ice and snow could result in difficult travel conditions,
including during the morning commute on Friday.
A winter storm watch means there is potential for significant
snow...sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.